1. Automatic/manual start, stop and clear
2. UV (ultraviolet) detection: can detect banknotes with suspected UV properties, because fake notes often use white or bleached paper which will reflect UV light and make the surface of note very bright. Real banknotes can absorb UV light.
3. MG (magnetic) detection: can detect banknotes without MG properties, because most of banknotes are printed using magnetic ink.
4. DD detection: can sort other banknotes which width is more than 5mm different
5. Batch function: allows you to preset a specific number of bills that the machine will count up to.
6. Add function: allows cumulative counting of all bills, up to a maximum of 999 bills
7. Automatic half-note, chained note, double-note detection
8.Mix denomination value counting for IDR
9.Denomination sort function based on first banknote for IDR
1. Hopper Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
2. Stacker Capacity: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
3. Counting Speed: 1000pcs/min
4. Dimension:310x270x175 mm
5. Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ
6.Power Consumption: ≤80W
7. Size of Countable Notes: 50×110-90×190 mm
8. Thickness of Countable Notes: 0.075-0.15 mm
9. Counting Display: 4 digits TFT
10. Batch Display: 3 digits TFT
11. Net Weight: 6.5 kg
Cash on delivery service available all over Bangladesh.